1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the join-the-rising.com website and its related content and services for any reason, without notice and at any time.
2. We reserve the right to alter our Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
5. We do NOT use phone numbers of your participants for any other purpose than sending them a short notification if their input was accepted and WON’T share or sell them to any third party.
1. Join-the-rising.com is owned and operated by Witchfactory Productions, LLC. All content, including but not limited to artwork, written text, music, images, designs, logos, videos, etc. is copyright of Witchfactory Productions, LLC. We reserve all respective rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
2. Join-the-rising.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit join-the-rising.com to locate the material;
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to email@example.com. Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
3. The characters and events portrayed in the stories herein are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the authors
4. With the exception of excerpts for review purposes, no part if the stories herein may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the Witchfactory Productions LLC.